Free Parenting Support Services
Being a parent is one tough job. In addition to educating children, the Catholic Club is also here to support parents as they face the inevitable challenges of parenting.The Catholic Club offers free classes and which provide current, reliable and practical information on a wide variety of topics.
- Parents gain a better understanding of child development and ways to raise their children in an environment that is safe, stable, and nurturing.
- Parents learn positive and effective discipline techniques for dealing with their children's difficult behaviors.
- Parents learn ways to better understand and control anger, resolve conflicts, and deal with stress in positive and healthy ways.
- Meets requirements for LCCS and court-ordered parent education.
- Funding provided by United Way of Greater Toledo, Christ Child Society of Toledo and the Catholic Club.
Find real solutions for tough problems! We offer a 9 week parenting class to parents with children under the age of six.
- Enjoy your kids more
- Parent with less stress, anxiety and guilt
- Raise happier, more cooperative kids
- Effective discipline without spanking or yelling
Fall 2020 Session
Join other parents for a mixture of education and tips, conversation and support.
- Pre-registration is required!
- Tuesdays, September 8, 2020 - November 3, 2020 | Noon - 2pm
- To enroll, call Lynne Wolf at 419.243,7255 or email parentsupport@CatholicClub.org for more information.